Advantages of enrolling in Colorado Heritage's Enrichment Academy classes and/or with Colorado Heritage's Independent School:
- Foundational Christian worldview
- Access to a knowledgeable full time staff to encourage and support
- Assistance with curriculum selection and standardized testing requirements
- Assistance with understanding the academic and learning style needs of your students
- Specific to Colorado Heritage's Independent School: A legal alternative of schooling at home without the requirement of registering through the public school districts
- Access to discounts on educational materials and programs
- Transferable school records
- Elem. Course Descriptions
- High School Course Descriptions
- Class Schedule
For 25 years, Colorado Heritage has been offering quality enrichment classes for students from kindergarten through twelfth grade. Colorado Heritage's Enrichment Academy provides a variety of classes in order to meet the academic needs of homeschooling families. Enrichment Academy classes are scheduled one to two days a week (depending on the subject) in two semesters (fall and spring) with each semester lasting 12 weeks.
At Colorado Heritage , we create a great learning atmosphere by carefully choosing each teacher based on their teaching qualifications and their godly character. Our teachers approach their subjects from a Christian worldview with the belief that God is honored through spiritual growth and academic excellence.
The Academy also offers great opportunities for meeting and fellowshipping with like-minded homeschooling families.